Tuesday, October 29, 2013

i know where I stand in the family

So I was right...I AM at the bottom of the pedestal. Here's an example:
If my sister coughs, good God, drop everything cuz she's waaay more important! Do whatever's in your power to make her feel special. Oh but when i need help on homework and ask to go to school early...it's "It'll have to wait til tomorrow morning". WTF?! She's at the top of the pedestal and i get the end of the shaft! At least i have goals...this fuckin she-bitch doesn't want to go to college and wants to live off us for the rest of her life. My aunt says she'll grow up to be a stripper. LOL! XD she won't be those first-class strippers...she'll be those under-study substitute stripper like when the back-up back-up stripper can't make it they'll call her cuz they're desperate. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment