Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My "girlfriend"

Well, my girlfriend hasn't talked to me in weeks. She doesn't answer the phone when I call. She doesn't reply my texts. And she deleted her Facebook page so I can't find out what's goin on between us. I have no way of contacting her period. That is til I made a fake Facebook page. And here's what I found out:

  • her relationship with "fake" boyfriend seemed very romantic and REAL when I saw their posts about/to one another
  • also this shit has been going on since my birthday in January (so she's bn cheating on me for 10 months now!)
  • the dude she's allegedly is last place compared to me! (as in he's not attractive---not even a little bit)
  • also her Facebook page was never deleted...she BLOCKED me this entire time!!!!!!!!!
  • she calls him the pet names she called me!
She doesn't even have the fucking gall to break up with me to my face! (Technically she's still my girl since she hasn't officially broken up with me yet.)I had to find out this way by spying on her and underhandedly create a fake Facebook page! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!?!!!?!!!?!!!
    

I actually don't blame her. I hate the dude who stole her away from me!!!!!! I hate him more than I should hate her!

No comments:

Post a Comment