Monday, July 4, 2016

My sexuality

As you all know (some of you probably don't) I like girls. My family doesn't know....except my little sister. And guess what she's doing that information? BLACKMAILING ME!!! She is blackmailing me with my sexuality by threatening to out me to the parents. We both know mom and dad would never accept me for liking girls. That's why she's using it against me. I can deal with her blackmailing me with this but she is also judging me and making me feel worse about my sexuality than I already do! 

Her responses:

  • it's wrong
  • you should just like guys otherwise mom and dad will be upset
  • don't come out
  • you eat pussy? you is a freak
  • it's gross


well i'm fucking sorry! No scratch i'm not fucking sorry! you know why? cuz who I choose to love and fuck is none of your goddamn business! i don't make fun or judge you for who you to love! so don't do it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment