Sunday, August 7, 2016

Patriarch

I hate the patriarchy of the house!

  1. I can't eat until my dad eats.
  2. I can't have the last of something if he wants it.*

*My dad and I feuded....over hamburger buns. My mom made burgers for dinner. The amount of buns were limited. He wanted buns for his burgers and so did I. He told me to use bread slices. To me, bread is demeaning for a burger. (Don't ask me why. It's just how I am. Bread slices for sandwiches, buns for burgers.) I told him I wanted buns and he can use bread since I've seen him use bread slices for bread before. Here's how this conversation continued:
Dad: Who I am?
Me: Dad
Dad: What do I do?
Me: (i didn't answer)
dad: who buys the groceries?
me: (still no answer)

If he wants to get technical, mom buys the groceries not him. he fucking lucky i kept my mouth shut. otherwise that high fucking horse of his would get pretty motherfucking small!

No comments:

Post a Comment