Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Parents just don't understand

I'm not like the rest of my family.
I'm the outcast of family...the oddball. My parents think they know me...like I'm just going through a phase and I'm being influenced by my friends or I'm confused. NO, I AM NOT!!! I know who I am and no one can tell me otherwise!
 
My parents have even tried to change who I am! First, they took what brings me joy in this world (vampiric things such as movies, books, etc). Now I have to read/watch those in secret. -_-
 
Then, they tried telling me who I can or can't hang out with. I mean, they never said they had a problem with my friends before so why are you complaining now?
 
 
Long story short: My parents obviously hate me -_-


1 comment:

  1. I know what it`s like to be an out cast I mean not really with my family but friends, starting high school with no friends and being shy but I later on let people control me for instance holly Harrison after I met her I had started changing to where I didn't know who I was myself I was completely evil I wanted revenge so bad no one understood me even then I was quiet its very hard for me to make friends by being myself because sometimes people don`t like the real me I would say im being influenced by an anime character named sasuke uchiha he is what got me through high school and now college before the show naruto was the only friend I had and sometimes I feel like its the only one who understands me try being in a position where people hate you or don't like you making new friends is very hard for me so I keep to myself and now I don't even know what I am and like fcaebook besides u and my teachers I don't know any of my other facebook friends I have them on there because their the clost things I got to call friends because my old friends didn't understand that I have problems talking to people people always wanted me to change but its true I would probably like to change but idk sometimes I know im jabar but other times I think im sasuke, obito, itachi or madara try being the lonliest person on earth everyone hates u or rejects u

    ReplyDelete