Friday, June 28, 2013

Which is worse: School or your own house?

Differences between house and school:
  • I escape my crazy family for a few hours.
  • I escape the ass-hole of a school by going home (and tech classes).
  • I can sometimes be myself at school unlike my judging family.
  • I get decent food at my house...at school, the food crawls away into the dark corners of the cafeteria.
  • At home, only 2 adults yell at me and I can just run to my room, at school, at least 4 (or 8) adults yell at me and I can't escape to anywhere. 
  • At school, I have friends who (sort of) care about me...at home, I have no one to turn to that don't hate me or vice-versa.

Similarities between house and school:
  • They are both full of people who don't understand me, or respect me, and drive me up the wall.
  • I don't a give a damn about anyone there (a majority of people).

No comments:

Post a Comment