Saturday, August 17, 2013

1st day of school

Sup ppls? I'm back blogging and back in school. First I wanna start off saying: senior year is finally here! So far here's what happens on my first day:
  • One of my most hated enemies (we'll call him J) is running down the stairs to catch the AM tech bus. Everyone, who is already on the bus, looks at J outside their windows and don't even bother stopping the bus driver. It was like "Drive, drive, drive!!!" It was hilarious. 
  • I get back to school from tech. [Tech-not a bad first day :) ] I find out that every class I have except the last period of the day is with J!!! 'What the fuck?! Is this karma? For not stopping the bus driver this morning?'
  • A fight breaks out just a few feet away from my new locker. I don't give a shit what you guys argue about...move out the damn way! I don't wanna be here any longer than I need to.
  • Another fight breaks out....in the middle of the road. Some younger classmen girl starts arguing with some dude in his car. She's yelling, then takes off her bags, and then kicks the dude's car. What the hell? The dude drove off, didn't even get out the car. The girl walked on home. If that was me, I'd be like "Oh, hell no! You did not just kick my car, bitch!" And I would have kicked her ass right then and there.
So yeah that's what happens on a Wednesday at MacArthur High. -_-
More posts coming your way. Happy reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment