Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dads

Some dads are awesome and buy their children whatever they ask for.
Not my dad...my dad belittles me. He looks down on me because I'm different from the family. He even jokes and says I'm adopted. Soon after he was serious about that joke.. Wtf?! I may not be the eldest daughter you wanted but I'm still your kid. He even tries to change the way I am. He says i should act more like my race. Ok, the black girls in my town are fucking bitches who get knocked up at age 13 to 14. All right, I'll go down the block, find an asshole boyfriend, have him rape my ass, and have a baby while in college. -_-
Fuck that shit! I love the way I am and some others do too (my girlfriend and my best friend).
So yea if my dad wants his dream daughter, he can go spend time with my little sister who is a bitch with an attitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment