Thursday, May 22, 2014

Better not seen or heard

I don't know how much more of this I can take. My parents tell me to let them know when my sister does shit or says shit outta line but they don't wanna hear when i do talk. Blogging is like the only place where i can vent my feelings. Family doesn't give a flying fuck about what i gotta say, i know my friends wouldn't understand, and i don't trust counselors. I just...ugh! i swear I am treated like a low-class citizen in this house! when im a full adult, I am moving far away from this personal Hell and never looking back---i'll only visit to get my birthday and Christmas presents that's it! I can't even be myself (my true bisexual and monster obsessed self) at home---I have to put on a fucking act! it's just ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment