Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My family

Dad: Complains about me to my mom
If you have a problem with me, SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE!












Mom: Still controlling
God! I get so tired of her shit!(Feb 1st) she trying to tell me what to wear to church. I was wearing a nice green sweater and nice dark blue jeans. Apparently, that wasn't appropriate enough! BITCH FUCK YOU! My sister was wearing a low-cut white top (that revealed a lot of cleavage) and black skinny jeans. And I can't wear a simple pair of pants and she can walk around looking like a sophisticated hooker?! Yeah, that seems fair.










Sister: Still dresses like a slut with much cleavage for a twelve year old!
Good news is she's having problems at school. I warned that bitch middle school was gonna be hard and shit was gonna get real in contrast to her imagination of "middle school being happiness and rainbows and I'm gonna be popular" ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! Her constant singing still annoys the shit out of me! This ain't Glee or High School Musical! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!






Can't wait til I raise enough to move out and i'll never have to deal with these assholes ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment