Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My relationship status

Ashley and I are back together...again for the fourth or fifth time. Who knows how long we'll last this time?
She finally texted me and apologized for everything.
Answers to my questions:
YES she indeed cheated on me and she regrets it
She only did it to protect me from getting hurt (too late for that I might add)
And apparently this dickmunch was crazy and abusive. But don't worry that dick will get what's coming to him one way or another >:)

As for my relationship: it's complicated
I still spy on dickhead's post on Facebook. He still talks about being with MY Ashley and apparently they're engaged! WHAT THE FUCK????!!!!!!! After seeing that, I checked her relationship status and it said in a relationship with me plus she said the fucker was crazy. Honestly I don't know what to believe at this point. I wanna trust her but she lied to me before what makes me think she isn't doing it again.

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great article i learned alot please check out some cool retail sites for online shopping
    upcube
    upcube
    Dailytechstudios
    upcubestore
    Dailytechcloud
    upcubeinc
    Jetcube
    Jetstripe

    ReplyDelete