Sunday, January 17, 2016

Favoritism part 2

I needed to go Wal-Mart for a new flash drive and micro SD card. My mom drive us and we are almost halfway there...then my dad calls saying come home, i can't handle this 13-year old girl on her period. Are you fucking kidding me?! The man honestly couldn't handle one little bitch for a fucking afternoon?! I fucking swear this family!!!!! For me, keep doing what you were doing and continue your business. But for the little bitch, drop everything you were doing and tend to her wishes!

Then after we get back home my dad is yelling at me and telling me to lose the attitude [on my face]. For starters, one I was wearing dark shades and two it was just my face.

so guess what I did for a whole hour...crying in my closet, hiding my anguish under a jacket while holding my Genie plush doll.

I didn't say more a couple sentences for the last 24 hours, I refuse to look my father in the eye...basically I shut out my family and the world since yesterday afternoon.

I am counting the days til I am finally free from this hell hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment