Thursday, January 28, 2016

Remember J?

You guys remember J or SATAN SPERM from "My worst enemy" post*?

I call him Junkless now. That bastard is at it...again!

He told campus security that I was stalking him and felt unsafe because my dad scared the shit outta him a couple years back.** I am NOT stalking that fat jackass. We just happened to be in the same areas of the school around the same time. Campus security looked at the surveillance cameras and realized it was indeed a "wrong place, wrong time situation". As if I would stalk him! I got better things to do.

If that jackass wants to bitch something to security, I'll give him something to bitch about!!!

I fucking swear I think he has a problem with me because I'm gay!


*For those who don't know, he basically lesbian slut-shamed me and my friends with rumors.
**At first, I was embarrassed by it. But looking back at it now, it was funny as hell and i should've recorded it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment