Tuesday, February 2, 2016

10 things I hate about you

Mom:

  1. I hate the sound of your voice
  2. I hate your crappy taste in music
  3. I hate your face
  4. I hate the way you (try to) control me
  5. I hate your homphobia
  6. I hate the way you gulp your drinks
  7. I hate the smell of your breath
  8. I hate your fashion sense
  9. I hate your attitude
  10. I hate how you're so loud
  11. I hate how you're so judgmental


Sister:

  1. I hate the way you smell
  2. I hate it when you call me the N word all the time
  3. I hate the sound of your voice
  4. I hate your taste in friends
  5. I hate your taste in generally anything
  6. I hate that everything goes your way
  7. I hate your taste in music
  8. I hate it when you don't give my clothes back
  9. I hate it when you leave the bathroom mess
  10. I hate it when you use MY bathroom
  11. I hate you in general
Dad:
  1. I hate how you try to compare me to my sister
  2. I hate how you favor my sister and brother over me
  3. I hate how you blow up at everything little thing I do
  4. I hate it when you keep asking if I even like black (African American) entertainment
  5. I hate how you criticize me
  6. I hate how you think I'm incapable of doing things
  7. I hate how you treat like I'm some fragile little girl
  8. I hate how you never let me do anything fun with my friends
  9. I hate how disrespectful YOU are to ME
  10. I hate it when you treat me like I'm a freak
  11. I hate you in general

I know I said TEN things I hate but there's just so many things I hate about them (it's a long list)

No comments:

Post a Comment