Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Entitled bitch

Yesterday was my sister's birthday...or as I can it "annual hell". My sister is so self-absorbed she decided to celebrate it a day early and kept claiming the 15th really was her birthday. My fucking god, narcissistic much? For her birthday, she wanted to go a two-day shopping spree with my mom.

One: whenever I ask to go to the mall, it's always "that's way out the way" but the day before her birthday you take the entitled bitch out to the mall without complaining.

Two: she was hogging the bathroom all night trying on her new clothes, taking selfies. To add, i bought her a door length mirror a few Christmases ago. looks like the mirror wasn't big enough for that giant ass ego of hers. news flash, little bitch you're not cute like you think you are. and your dumb selfies (she sticks her tongue out to the side or duck face) make you look sluttier than you already are.

i really tried not to choke the bitch out. I'm just glad I survived another year of this bullshit.

just a few more months of family [complete and utter] bullshit then i am getting the fuck outta here

No comments:

Post a Comment