Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Two sides to me

I discovered that there are two sides to me: one side that is compassionate and one side is bitchy and cruel.

Here's what happened:

My friends and I were sitting at the table. We were divided in two to three groups. Each group discussing a different random ass topic. My group were talking about the basic crap we do: sex, relationships, and boobs. The two groups to next us was like "Guys, what you're talking about is making Mary uncomfortable."

Two thoughts popped into my mind in an instant:

1) Oh, I'm sorry Mary.
2) Mary if you can't handle what we're discussing which by the way does not fucking concern you then you don't have to listen to what we're talking about or better yet fucking leave!

Fucking hell! Sometimes I wonder why do I still hang with these people. I mean if they can't handle my sexualized opinions, then fuck them then!

No comments:

Post a Comment