Friday, June 17, 2016

Just once is all I ask!

Just once can't I have my way! One time is all I ask! My family and I are on a one-day/one-night trip to my transfer school. The room offers two regular beds and one roll-away bed. I already called one of the regular beds...twice before we even left! And guess what happens...my mom decides to flip a coin for it and my sister gets the regular bed.

Here's what's shitting me:
1) My mom can't flip a coin to save her life
2) I have back problems
3) I'm about to start my you-don't-want-to-know-what
4) She didn't even want to come on this fucking trip!

I can't have my way for one day even when it's about me?! I fucking can't stand this family!

Just two more months...then it's finally over and I'm free. Hopefully I can last that long -_- xP

No comments:

Post a Comment