Saturday, June 4, 2016

My day

Went to my (favorite) cousin's high school graduation today...what better way to start the day with criticism about how I look only 30 minutes after waking up

My dad was criticizing my hair saying my hair looks tow up (like a mess). Are you serious?! I just woke up fucker! Of course my hair looks messy! Fucking hell! Can't go one goddamn day without criticism about something! -_-

Continuing my day...graduation hasn't started yet so sister decided to pass the time Snapchatting. Here's the problem our phone company told us we used 90% of free internet data already and our parents said we can't use anymore outside the house. This bitch is snapchatting across from me! And my mom only catches me and starts fussing at me! What was I doing you ask? Texting my asshole of a mom a question since she was too far for me to ask directly!! Sister gets away with everything and I get yelled at.

Graduation started and ended. People rushing the door. Sister yelling next to my ear and I call her out on it. Guess what? Sister gets off unscathed as usual and I get hit in the arm by mom. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!!! SO FUCKING UNFAIR!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment