Thursday, July 11, 2013

Exclusive! The newspaper lied!

About a couple months ago, I read an article in the Herald and Review about my school. [I don't exactly remember what it said...so bear with me] The article was talking about my principal being a great woman and all that stuff.

LIES!!!!!
 
My principal, whom I call Black Caesar, is a heartless evil shrew!!!!
 
How she's heartless:
  • makes the students stand in the rain and cold
  • makes students who have passes stay outside with the rest of student body or makes them walk around the school to the other side
  • makes you stand outside even if there is a suspicious person stalking you in their white corolla
How she's a evil shrew:
  • she preys on innocent students
  • she stands in the middle of the hall which is hard to get past with students blocking both sides of her thus making practically tardy to class
 
Why I call her Black Caesar:
  • she thinks she's the overlord of the school
  • she's African-American (it's ok I can say it since I am too)
  • she thinks the fucking warden of the prison I call MacArthur High

No comments:

Post a Comment