Saturday, July 20, 2013

My complicated relationship

Now let's talk about my relationship.
My relationship is extremely complicated. First let me say this now, I have a girlfriend and I'm not a lesbian...I'm bisexual. DON'T JUDGE ME. I have this on-and-off relationship with my girlfriend for like a year now. We started dating at the end of February last year. She broke up with me in the beginning of April (days after her b-day and days before my sweet 16 party) because she was in love with me and didn't think I felt the same (which I did). We got back together in the beginning of May. She dumped me again in the beginning of July for a guy who turned out to be a total asshole! We got back together again when Obama won 2nd term. For the record, our parents don't know we're bisexual...so it's not that easy to go on dates and not making it seem like a date.

Now you're all caught up on the background. Okay, here's the verdict:
  • Whenever I plan a date and contact her about her RSVP, I don't get a friggin' response! On the day of date, just minutes before the appointed meeting, I still don't get a call, email, or even a text.
  • Whenever I just wanna talk, no call...no email...no text...no letter.
  • The only times she talks to me is either she's apologizing for something she fucked up or maybe for a split second (enough to reply "hey hun") and send like 3 to 4 text messages and call twice wondering what the fuck happened.
So yeah....this relationship is pretty complicated. Some people say I should just dump her ass. There have been times when I considered breaking up with her but I can't....I guess I just love her too much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment