Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dads...Favorites...Know my place

Geez, my dad has been on my case all week! First, I was vacuuming downstairs (my chore) and i emptied out the bag in the kitchen [dad & sister were in the kitchen]. He starts yelling at me, like "Lele, don't empty that near your sister!" For the record, my dad was closer to the dust bag than she was. He was right next to it & she was on the other of kitchen.

Then, he's complaining bout my bathroom bein too cold. Here's the thing, I can't breathe with the warm air on! I need my rooms completely cold so I close my vents when the heat is on and leave my fan on in the middle of the night.

Also, my sister is complaining bout me trying 2 whistle. My dad and my sister can whistle. I can kinda whistle, but i'm practicing in order to perfect it. And my sister's like, "Will you stop whistling or at least trying to whistle?!" And my dad enters this sisterly bickering convo by telling me not to complain when she does something I don't like.

Jesus, I know they don't think I'm not a part of this family but god damn at least take my side at least once in awhile not never!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment