Saturday, November 16, 2013

Parents always doubting me

my parents are always doubting me. they encourage my little sister but they always put me down.
Examples of discouragement;
  • They say I probably won't get my license (hey! im a better drivers than the assholes u cause accidents 4 other ppl)
  • They say i won't be able to get a job cuz i'm still in high school, i'm a teenager, and my classes are a tad hard. (i can get a part-time or even a teen job and im gettin help with my classes)
Jesus! at least my friends, teachers (some of the ones i like), and my girlfriend are supportive and encouraging.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is hard when people doubt you especially your family but what I can say is don't let negativity get to you, always talk to friends etc who support you and yes it`s very hard to find a job I cant find one to save my life and classes are hard, and go for it go get your drivers license u know when I was in drivers ed they told me I should wait because I didn't complete the full course and u know I went anyways and tried and on the first try I got my license

    ReplyDelete