Wednesday, November 20, 2013

my sister thinks she's better than me

That little shit thinks she's better than me! Oh, hell no!
My sister:
-she's in elementary school bout to go middle skool
-amount of friends: few
-she's 11 bout 2 b 12
-she thinks she's smarter than me (HA!!!!)
-she actually believes she's sexier than me (FUCK THAT!!!!!)
-she believes she's a better driver than me [in video games she always crashes or hits some1]
-she keeps thinkin she's taller (between 5 ft and 5'4'')
-ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE OLD SCHOOL MEAT
-IS GROSS AND DISGUSTING


Me:
i'm a senior in high school bout 2 go 2 college and graduate   
-amount of friends: between 25%-50% of the student body
-im 17 bout 2 b 18 in a couple months
-im (practically) legal 2 drive
-im 5'7"
-smell like vanilla or sugar cookies
-classy

Bottom line: THAT BITCH AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment