Monday, November 25, 2013

my family is pissin me off!!!!

Argh! My family is pissin me off! My sister starts complaining (and by complainin i mean making incoherent shrieking noises)  about me turning on the light. I couldnt c and plus she had her feet on my jackets! Then my mom busts into my room yellin y i turned on the light when ashley told me 2 turn them off. Then my dad starts snappin bout me leavin the light and fan on. Ok i get the light (electric bill) but if i dont keep my room chilled i cant breathe in my room! God! Do they want me 2 die?! Obviously, they care if my sister does but not me clearly!!! Holy mary mother of shit! I can't wait til my girl and i get an apartment 2gether...cuz after i move out i aint comin back (maybe 4 x-mas and my birthday 2 get my presents but thts it!)!!@!!@!!

No comments:

Post a Comment