Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Apparently, I'm a horrible person

So my parents gave my sister and I a lecture about our unsisterly behavior. My dad was like "don't just get on her"(pointing at my little sister). I'm not gonna give the whole speech they gave us but my dad is pretty much saying I'm a horrible person. Well dad I already knew I was a horrible person I didn't need you to remind me and encourage it even further. My family is the reason I have certain issues now.


Because of my parents' opinion of me, these types of thoughts run through my head:
  • I have no friends
  • everyone hates me
  • my girlfriend hates me too
  • I didn't ask to be born
  • why am I even alive?
Its just really hard living this kind of life every day for the last 12 years you know

No comments:

Post a Comment