Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MY BITCH ASS OF A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had it! My sister has finally done it--- she has driven me up the fucking wall!!!!!!!! Me and my sister got into a "dispute" this morning. Here's what happened:


Sister lying on parents' bed with legs hanging over the end (btw in the way)
I lift up her legs outta the way
I grab the phone and do the same thing again
.....
Same position as before
Me: You mind moving your legs?
Sister lifts up legs
I put the phone back
Sister: Could you say excuse me?
Me: Could you not be a pain in my ass?
Sister: Oooo! Sometimes you just....
Me: Did you say something?
Sister: There's a lot I wanna say
Me: and I can dial mom's cell #


That's what happened. and she texts our mom saying " When y'all get home you need to check your daughter" WTF!!!!!!! Well, she needs to check that fucking attitude of hers! God! Sometimes I just wanna.....argh!!!!!!!!!!!


PAIN IN MY FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment