Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Showed your true colors

Someone showed his true colors. I'm gonna call him JM. JM was my friend and he was tryin to chnage his attitude and i gave him another chance since i believe in 2nd chances. he asked if he could date my BFFE if things don't work out wit the girl he kept sayin he was soo in love with and i said hell no because of his history with women. then he said ask any girl and she'll vouch for me so i did and this is what happened:

What are your HONEST opinions about J M?

and then i asked this just recently:

My sister says i should be on Mean Girls i say i'd be janis...she thinks i'd be regina what?!

Like-if i should be janis
comment-if i should be regina




show yeah that asshole showed his true colors XP
well i blocked him everywhere-- on blogger and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment