Thursday, March 27, 2014

Be an ass to me week

Turns out it's be an ass to me week
how do i know? well listen to this shit:

Wednesday (March 26):

  • my sister gets all pissy with me
  • my friends rather talk to my worst enemy than me
  • my parents think i'm a horrible person
  • i got a scholarship rejection letter


Thursday (March 27):

  • i was working on two assignments 4rm this teacher's class (one from today and one 4rm yesterday tht i didnt finish) she ask me 4 my answer on today's assingment and i say "still working out on it" and she replies "well if you hadn't been working on other work...." BITCH! I'm working on what YOUR ASS gave me all right?! God! at first i thought she was an OK teacher i guess not! she's just like all the rest


It's getting really you know holding back my tears putting on a fake smile...i don't know what to do anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment